CreatBot DE is a large-format 3D printer (https://top3dshop.com/product/creatbot-de-and-de-plus-3d-printers) designed for printing large objects. The printer has a dual extruder with high-temperature printing support and a built-in cooling system. This printer is suitable for production enterprises, educational institutions and engineering workshops.
Advantages of the CreatBot DE:
- Dual extruder with the ability to heat the nozzle to 350 °C, allows you to print a wide range of different plastics. Built-in cooling system protects against overheating. Nozzle height is calibrated with the highest precision. The default nozzle diameter is 0.4mm and can be changed to 0.3, 0.5, 0.6, 0.8 and 1.0mm. The default thread diameter is 3 mm, optional 1.75 mm.
- High speed up to 200 mm/s with uniform thread feed and high precision printing down to 0.05 mm
- All-metal steel body makes printing stable and efficient. The CreatBot is capable of running for over 8,000 hours.
- Large print area for large objects: DE – 400*300*300 mm, and DE Plus – 400*300*520 mm
- The micro-crystalline glass ceramic table maintains a high heat exchange. There is also a function to automatically deactivate table heating after a certain number of layers.
- In case of an unexpected power outage, CreatBot automatically remembers the current position and saves the print data, removes the filament and lowers the platform. After the power supply is restored, work will continue in the same position.
- Easy to operate 4.3″ LCD touch screen display
- The stepper is separated from the hot rod, making it even lighter and smaller, and reduces inertia of movement, allowing more space to be used.
- The gearmotor can reduce speed and maintain torque, allowing you to feed the thread with precision without slippage or lag.
- A triple extruder is possible.