The Shining Freescan UE11 is a handheld 3D laser scanner (https://top3dshop.com/product/shining3d-freescan-ue11-3d-scanner) that inherits the iconic feature inherent in all FreeScan series products – high measurement accuracy. At the same time the device has an ergonomic design and low weight – the scanner is very comfortable to use. This is a revved up version of UE7, offering the user up to twice the scanning speed.
Features of the Shining Freescan UE11
- The device runs an easy-to-use operating system with simple settings, allowing the user to easily organize the work process;
- Simple and efficient operation. Adapted for use with programs such as Geomagic Control X, Verisurf Inspect and Einsense Q, it offers a simple one-click import scanning process;
- It is portable and lightweight. The scanner weighs only 670 grams, making it easy to scan from hand and avoid fatigue during long scanning sessions;
- It is a device that provides high metrological accuracy – precision up to 0.02 mm and volumetric accuracy of 0.02 mm + 0.04 mm/m. When measuring the same part multiple times, FreeScan UE provides consistent results, confirming stability and reliability;
- To provide smoother and more efficient scanning, it is possible to enlarge the field of view when scanning up to 510x520mm;
- Applicable for scanning black and reflective surfaces, allowing a wider range of applications;
- Shining Freescan UE11 is designed to provide high-precision metrological control measurements in the manufacture of products for: automotive, transport, aerospace industry, casting control, mechanical engineering, etc.